Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/22/2010

So this blog is going to have a new focus. I've been getting really into cooking lately, and I've become exceedingly excited about food and recipes and everything related to eating (eating healthy, of course). Starting tonight, this blog is going to be a daily chronicle of my meals for each day. each entry will simply be a picture of each meal, regardless of what it is, and a brief description, followed at the end by an overall rating for the day's overall food experience, and any comments about how it may be made better for next time. Updates will be in the evenings after dinner.

So here's today's.

For lunch:

Boiled asparagus with egg and grated Parmesan cheese.

For dinner:

Baked lemon pepper and herb tilapia with fresh yellow bell pepper and organic grape tomatoes.

For dessert:


Fresh dragon fruit.

Overall, I'd say that today's food experience was a 98% success. The tilapia would have been better with a lemon wedge rather than lime, but it was still delicious, nonetheless.

If anybody cares for recipes, send me an email, and I will be glad to send them to you.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment