Monday, August 30, 2010

8/30/2010

For lunch:

Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a bag of Baked Lays barbecue chips. Sorry, no picture again. I'm horrible about getting pictures at lunch. I guess it's usually because I'm eating with people and it always slips my mind until I've finished most of my food.

For dinner:

Tilapia with garlic, basil, and oregano and leftover vegetable-noodle stir fry with grape tomatoes

This is probably the last Tilapia I'll have for a while. I'm getting kind of sick of it. The only reason that I had this piece tonight was because it was leftover from this past Friday, when I went to a friend's house and cooked for myself and three other people. Hopefully there will be some more variety on here this week. Oh, and for the record, the seasonings are under the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment