Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mission statement all up in this ma'.

Yo. I'm sure that most of you reading this right now are coming here from my daily blog. For those of you who are stumbling across this out of random chance, you may find my regular blog here.

I am intending for this blog to just be a review dumping (movies, books, games, music, etc.) of mine. I've been doing reviews of things as they come to me over at my regular blog from time to time, but I think that they kind of break up the pace of my daily random posts, and each day that I post a review ends up being a double post and sometimes things can just get lost in the clamor when you have too much happening on one site.

That was a really long sentence.

*Takes a deep breath*

Anyway, unlike my beverage review, there will be no definite schedule for these reviews. I'm just going to do them as I watch things/finish books/play games/so on and so forth. I'm going to add a box in the sidebar of my daily blog to inform people of the latest reviews, so you can check the daily blog for news on that.

Well...I guess that's about all for now. I intend to have the first review up soon, so check back over the next couple of days.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment